Sponsor Let’s Blog AbruzzoThe chance to build brand awareness both to a local and international audience made up of travel, food and wine devotees in the blogosphere and across social media ... READ MORE
Hot off the Blog
Catch up with all the latest news & stories
Love to Support…but can't attend our weekend workshop? You can still support Let's Blog Abruzzo by making a small secure donation of your choice by PayPal!
Who Should Attend
- Bloggers, Writers, Authors
- Travelbuffs, Foodies, Wine Lovers
- Food & Drink Marketers
- Travel Public Relations
- Tour Operators
- Editors, Agents
ProgramLet's Blog Abruzzo covers food and travel blogging, photography, search engine optimisation, social media, understanding analytics and will provide inspiration and technical instruction for bloggers of all levels and niches- personal, food, travel, and business.
NIAF – The National Italian American Foundation
The National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational foundation that promotes Italian American culture and heritage. NIAF serves as a resource for the 20 million strong Italian American community that live in the United States and is headquartered in Washington DC.
Its aims are to ensure that Italian-Americans continue to keep alive and present the rich heritage of their own values and cultural traditions, and to make sure that the whole community will never forget the great contribution that Italians have made to the history and development of the United States.
The foundation works closely with Congress and the White House on all major issues affecting Italian Americans. NIAF’s mission includes advancing US/Italy business, political, and cultural relations, and has a business council that promotes networking with corporate leaders.
Some of the activities and programs promoted and offered by the NIAF:
- Financing and organization of conferences and national conferences with the theme of Italian language and culture;
- Award scholarships to American students for a sum equal to about one million dollars;
- Monitoring of national mass media to counter the image, often negative, of Italian-Americans and their cultural traditions;
- Fighting, in collaboration with other Italian-American organizations, against smear campaigns against the Italians;
Promotion and development of economic and cultural relations between Italy and the United States.
Read more and Follow